Friday, August 26, 2005

Pushing 10,000

Enclave has nearly reached 10,000 total pageloads. When I wrote my six-month anniversary entry less than 3 weeks ago, I had just hit the 7,000 pageload mark. 3 weeks since equals 3,000 more pageloads, and it puts Enclave at a rarified threshold--for a hyper-local blog in its first year--much sooner than expected. Back on August 9, I thought if I might be able to reach 10,000 before Christmas, I would be fortunate. Never did I assume that Enclave would reach the magic number before the month was out.

I want to make sure that I express my thanks to all those who stopped in to check my little hyper-local blog out, especially those of you who keep coming back.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I've seen similar growth over the last 3 months. I've only been monitoring my traffic for the last 3 months and I've currently got 3100 Page Loads, and 1,190 Unique Visitors. (Which is what really matters; page loads are bit miss leading)

    Its pretty awesome to see how many people will find you if you sit down and write a little bit everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete