Saturday, April 28, 2012

2012 Country Music Marathon women's winner also first in North Nashville earlier this morning

Keeping with my past tradition, I got up early this morning to take photos of the Country Music Marathon as it passed through Downtown Nashville to North Nashville and back again after MetroCenter. I'll post a lot of photos this weekend, but in keeping with my past practice, the first photos are of the leaders and eventual winners as they passed Salemtown at around 8am. The eventual women's winner was Erin Sutton, who was also first as she passed Salemtown and flashed me a smile:




Several minutes after making the MetroCenter loop and passing Werthan she seems all business in this series of stills:








I'll post photos of the men's winner next, and afterwards, lots of general photos I took of both the half marathon and full marathon. You can also see past marathon photos by clicking on the "Country Music Marathon" label below.

No comments:

Post a Comment